Welcome!

I am happy for your visit looking forward to your comments. All you Holy men and women, pray for us!


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer Vacation, over already?

It is so hard to believe that school has started already and our summer vacation is over. Time really flew by! We had a simple enjoyable summer this year. The children were so excited to start school today. They were up early and ready to go in no time. This year I have a 5th, 4th and 1st graders. Our little school downtown is just so wonderful. The children attended Latin Mass today, what a great way to start the school year. The little ones I have at home played nicely together and didn't seem to miss their siblings all that much, which was a surprise to me. The day flew by(as usual) and it was time to pick them up from school. All went well during the school day according to most reports! Oh how I enjoy these days of being a mother! Thanks be to God for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment