Welcome!

I am happy for your visit looking forward to your comments. All you Holy men and women, pray for us!


Thursday, May 3, 2012

Random thoughts

Last night my husband and I were able to attend the Miter Society Thanksgiving Mass and Reception. It was a nice event with Mass at the Indianapolis Cathedral and the reception following at The Catholic Center. We had the opportunity to meet Bishop Coyne. We requested and received a family blessing from him in honor of our expecting our 8th child this December. We sat with two lovely couples with good conversation during the evening. One of the couples was young, married 4 years and had no children. I don't know if they want children or not. But it was kind of an awkward moment because you don't want to press such personal subjects on those you have just met. But something just hangs in the air unsaid. We know another couple who seem to want to have children but none seem to come forth. Being a teacher of Pre-Cana and trained in Theology of the Body I have a wealth of information and resources that I would love to share but don't quite know how to go about asking them the questions that would give me the opening to share these gems. I am left to think of them and pray for them waiting for the opportunity to help if there is a need. I am also praying for an NFP OB practice to open in my area. The thought of fighting with my current practice over the multitude of tests they want to do is not something I am looking forward to. If I could only find a practice that is on the same page as me! I am called to witness again I guess! Lastly, a quote from The Apostolate of Holy Motherhood: " the Eucharist must be adored. Adore the Eucharist. The Eucharistic Heart of Jesus is the greatest gift God has given to men. Sadly, it is now not appreciated. This is a grave tragedy. My Son shed His blood for your sins. The least you can do is adore His Eucharistic Heart in the tabernacle." page 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment