Welcome!

I am happy for your visit looking forward to your comments. All you Holy men and women, pray for us!


Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Birth-Day book

Outside my window...the sun is shining and there is still a little snow left on the ground.

I am thinking...that I hope my three little babies recover soon from this latest illness they have.  My prayer life is active to this subject in the past couple of days.

I am thankful...for my husband and family.  Also for the fabulous friends that we have.

I am wearing...comfy sweats, again.  I think that I should be comfortable on my birthday!  I don't look great in them but it sure feels good to be comfortable.

I am reading...The Domestic Church: Room By Room A Study Guide for Mothers.  Written by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle.  What a great book.  I have been working on the first chapter called The Foyer: Our Blessed Mother Mary and Motherhood.  I think it will take my some time to work through this chaper and have already found it to be helpful.

I am hearing...Dr. Ray on EWTN radio.  I enjoy the show "The Doctor is In" which airs on EWTN or Holy Spirit Radio at 1 PM weekdays.  Check it out.

Around the house...each room is in a different state of readiness for our impending move to Indiana which will occur in a little over 2 weeks.

Learning all the time...I am busy preparing to homeschool as the school out in Indy has a waiting list so we have decided to homeschool until we get in to the parish school (which is free, by the way!).

One of my favorite things...Dairy foods!  Which I can't have right now because my sweet baby boy who is nursing is allergic to it.  It is a sacrifice I am certainly willing to make for him but it is hard to do. 

I am creating...bags ready for our move that provides my children with everything they need for that week we are without our stuff.


A picture thought: made by my son Froggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment