Welcome!

I am happy for your visit looking forward to your comments. All you Holy men and women, pray for us!


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why Blog?

Why blog? That was a question I put to my friend while she was visiting a few weeks ago. She gave her reply and it took me some time to digest it and the notion of blogging itself. I was also perusing a few blogs here and there while nursing my new baby blessing on the couch. I found myself inspired with ideas for improving our family life, spirituality and Little Flowers group to boot! I started thinking some more and came up with some of my own good reasons for blogging. For one it's kind of a scrapbook, a way for my children to connect with me when they are older. It is a way. for my husband and I to connect when he is away traveling for work. It is a way for family far away to be updated on our family. It is a way for me to have some mind stimulation while nursing and cuddling a new sweet baby. It is away to keep memories alive and well. and the list goes on. And so my blog was born....

No comments:

Post a Comment