Welcome!

I am happy for your visit looking forward to your comments. All you Holy men and women, pray for us!


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Into the Swing of It

Well, the older children started school today-what a bitter-sweet thing.  I miss them during the day but by the same token I am happy and excited for them to broaden their horizons.  Meeting new children and teachers at our wonderful school is such a good thing for my "babies".  They have been so excited to go back to Regina Luminis Academy, our beloved school.  RLA is a small, Catholic school to which many wonderful and devout Catholic families belong.  Our children benefit from that envirnment of love and nurturing as well as being immersed in our faith and Catholic traditions.  Weekly Mass is a great way end to the school week as well.


My day started very early (not my preference as I like the relaxed pace of summer) but happy, breakfast and lunches made, the children dressed then my husband is off with them to the bus stop.  Unfortuneately, the bus never came and Mom loaded up the car (with 3 in PJ's) and off to school we went.  Thankfully the Mass was on EWTN radio to keep my nerves calm.  There is nothing like focusing on Jesus to bring you peace.  Since we are celebrating the Blessed Mother's birthday today she was the focus of Father's homily-bonus!

With the children safely to school back home we went to complete several other tasks before heading off to the photographer's for Beebo's 4 year pictures.  That done, home again for lunch, naps, laundry, etc...  And before I know it it is time to go to the bus stop to meet the children.  Time flies!  I think that I will be back in the swing of things within a couple of days, in the meantime thank you, again Jesus for granting me your peace.  And Happy Birthday to the Blessed Virgin Mary, thank you for your Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment