Welcome!

I am happy for your visit looking forward to your comments. All you Holy men and women, pray for us!


Thursday, September 24, 2009

Women's Bible Study


Today was the Welcome Tea for our parish women's bible study.  What a wonderful start to the study!  We had good attendance with several new ladies to the study.  I look forward to getting to know them.  This fall we are studying Acts using Ascension Press' study version.  We have been so pleased with The Great Adventure Time Line Bible Study series.  The study is scructured like this:  reading assignment and study questions with a weekly meeting and discussion, then viewing a lecture on DVD.  It is a great format, very conducive to learning.  I have been so blessed through studying the bible, it is a very important part of my faith journey and a help in getting me to sainthood in Heaven (I hope!)  God bless our Women's Bible Study!  I learn so much from you ladies.

2 comments:

  1. We miss you too, is there any way you could come? You are such an asset to have at Bible study.

    ReplyDelete